Associate Professor & Head
Department of Botany
Millat College Laheriasarai,
(under L. N. Mithila Universty Services)
Darbhanga, Bihar – 846 004
Associate Professor (Botany)
Presently Working as Associate Professor Botany (at Millat College), under Lalit Narayan Mithila University Service, Darbhanga, Bihar, India (14.04.2009 onwards)
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) Botany, under Lalit Narayan Mithila University Service, Darbhanga, Bihar, India (07.11.1996 to 13.04.2009)
Former Registrar, Lalit Narayan Mithila University, (April 21, 2017 to July 8, 2018)
2019, Ph.D. (Botany) from Department of Botany, Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, Bihar.
Thesis Title: “Screening of the Pathogens of brinjal plants of family Solanaceae, their pathological study and cure with the extracts of some selected medicinal plants”
1990, M.Phil. Botany from Department of Botany, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
1987, M.Sc. Botany (Gold Medallist) from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. Specialization: – Advanced Plant Anatomy and Environmental Botany
Dissertation Submitted to the A.M.U.
- Influence of Coal Smoke Pollution on some CommonWeeds.
- Impact of Coal Smoke Pollution on the Growth and Morphology of Certain Annuals.
1983, B.Sc. (Hon‟s) Botany from Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, Bihar.
Research Paper Publications
Research Papers Published
- Ahmad, Z. Kalimullah,Mahmooduzafar and Ansari,M.K.(1988), Amount and mode of distribution of fibresin secondary phloem of certain leguminous trees. Indian Journal of Applied and pure Biology 3(2):123-124.
- Ansari, M. K. and Iqbal, M. (1991), Growth performance Sida acuta Bumm under the influence of coal fired power plant. Journal of Science and Literature Vol. 1; 64-68.
- Anis, M. and Ansari, M. K. (1992), significance of sex expression analysis in Citrus species and allied genera. Acta. Bot. Indica 20; 130-133.
- Ansari, M. K. and Iqbal, M. (1992), Impact of Coal smoke pollution on the growth performance of Achyranthus aspera linn. New Botanist, Vol. XIX: 81-84
- Ansari, Mustafa Kamal (2019), Test of Thevetia leaf extract against Alternaria solani,a serious pathogenic fungi of brinjal, Science and Society (Research Journal)Vol-IX No:-11,13.
- Kumar, Ajay and Ansari, Mustafa Kamal (2019), Integrated Aquaculture; A way to enhance the productivity of wetland in Rahika Block of Madhubani, North Bihar. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) Vol -6 Issue 2,271-275.
- Kumar, Ajay and Ansari, Mustafa Kamal (2019), Study of Medicinal Aspects of wetland plants of Madhubani district, Bihar, India. Bioglobia, Vol-6 (1) : 40-42.
- Academic Staff College (UGC) B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, 30th Orientation Course. Title: Systematics, physiological charactrization and interaction studies of agrochemicals in the N2 fixing cyanobacterial flora of Darbhanga district.
- Academic Staff College and Science College, 2nd Refresher Course 2004, Patna. Title: Impact of coal smoke pollution on growth and development of some selected perennials.
Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops/Courses
Orientation/ Refresher Course:
- Orientation Course: – 24/12/1997 To 20/01/1998 – B.R.A.B.U, Muzaffarpur (Grade “A”).
- First Refresher Course: – 21/03/2004 To 13/04/2004 Patna University (Grade “A”).
- Second Refresher Course: – 22/11/2007 To 13/12/2007- Goa University, Goa (Grade “A”)
- Third Refresher Course: -01/12/2008 To 21/12/2008- Patna University (Grade “A”)
- Orientation course in NSS: – Sponsored by Deptt. of Youth Affairs and Sports Govt. of India, training orientation and research Centre– R. K .Mission Ashrama, Kolkata West Bengal
Awards and Achievements
- Gold Medallist at M.Sc. in A.M.U. Aligarh.
- RecipientofPostGraduateMeritScholarshipintheYears1985and 1986.
- Co-Editor of collegemagazine “PAYASWANI‟‟(ISSN:2348-4594)since its inception.
- Member Editorial board of the Journal “SRIJAN SAMVAD” (ISSN- 23205180) since itsinception.
- Member Editorial Board of the Journal “CERVELOPAGES” (ISSN-APPLIED) since its inception.
- Member of Advisory Board -Journal of Oral and Dental Health (An official Journal of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga, Bihar) Vol-3 Issue 1,2018; ISSN:2394-3815.
- Co-Editor : College Magazine “Payaswani‟ ISSN: 2348-4594.
- Member Editorial Board: -Journal “Srijan Samvad” ISSN-23205180
- राज्य स्तरीय विज्ञान दिवस – 2015 में निर्णायक मंडल सदस्य – 10.02.2015 प्रमंडल स्तरीय विज्ञान दिवस प्रतियोगिता – 2015 में प्रतिभागी चयन हेतु निर्णायक के रूप में नियुक्ति – 11.02.2015
- Registrar, Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), Darbhanga from 21st April 2017 to 8th July 2018.
- Deputy Registrar-I Lalit Narayan Mithila University(LNMU), Darbhanga from 11th February 2017 to 20th April 2017.
- University Representative
- R.N. COLLEGE Pandaul, L.N.M.U. MEMO NO: – 11736-41/18 18.08.2018
- R.B.S. COLLEGE Teyai Begusarai, L.N.M.U MEMO NO: -12463-85/18 05.09.2018
- A.H.M. COLLEGE Bahera, L.N.M.U MEMO NO: – C/CCDC/7232-37/19 04.06.2019
- Q.A. DEGREE COLLEGE Jale L.N.M.U MEMO NO: – C/IC/9172-84/19 08.08.2019
- U. R. COLLEGE Rosra, L.N.M.U MEMO NO: C/CCDC/1443-39/19 13.12.2019
- Mithila Mahila College, Kadirabad Darbhanga, L.N.M.U Memo No: 124632385/18 05.09.2018
- SECRETARY, Ad-Hoc Committee S.K. College Thatia Samastipur L.N.M.U MEMO NO: C/IC/2041-49/20 09.01.2020
- Coordinator IQAC “NAAC‟‟ B.M.A. College, Baheri under LNMU in 2014.
- Bursar – B.M.A. College, Baheri under LNMU 18th October 2014 to 10th February 2017.
- N.S.S. Programme Officer B.M.A. College, Baheri under LNMU2002-2006 and 2011-2014.
- Sports In-charge B.M.A. College, Baheri under LNMU in2015-2017
- Nodal officer Red Ribbon Club, B.M.A. College, Baheri under LNMU – 2011-2014
- University Representative in the Development Committee in 2017.
NCC „B‟ Certificate Army Wing.
Three Senior Division NCC Camp Attended.
Captained Unit Hockey Team in Sports Camp NCC
Name: MUSTAFA KAMAL ANSARI
Designation: Associate Professor & Head, Dept. Of Botany, Millat College Under L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga Date of birth: December 08, 1963
Contact: +91 94314 81222 / +91 77392 91622
I hereby declare that the Information provided here is true and correct to the
best of my knowledge and belief